Too many doctors are carrying perpetual debt and giving away a large chunk of each paycheck as interest to the bank. The Doctors Guide to Eliminating Debt can show you how to pay off debt faster than you imagined—including your house.
Being in debt is not a default condition. Understand the real cost and that it’s not too late to change the course of your financial life. Being debt-free is empowering, liberating, and invigorating, but most doctors don’t realize they can do it without significant sacrifice.
You don’t have to carry lifelong debt
If you are feeling trapped by your financial obligations, realize there is a way out. In this book, you’ll find what you need to know to:
- Choose the best path if you are drowning in debt
- Recognize biased financial advice
- Pay off student loans and your house—faster than you expected
- Balance spending, loan repayment, and investing
- Make compound interest work for you, instead of against you
- Retire sooner than you expected
This second book in the Doctors Guide series shows you how to establish control of your money—and ultimately your life.
“I am motivated now to retire at 60 instead of 65, thanks to you. The rat race is getting to me a bit and the chance to operate as a locums rather than a slave to my job is appealing.”
– Rob Bents, MD
“The Doctors Guide to Eliminating Debt inspires in a meaningful way and helps put a plan in action. This is an important book for anyone pursuing a medical career.”
– William Merbs, Vice-Chair & Instructor of Anatomy, Medical Anatomical Sciences, Western University